We recommend you print out a copy of the ToU for your future reference
- The customer hereby accept the applicable schedule of charges, fees, commissions including the key facts informed to them by SiCreva and as more particularly mentioned in the “Schedule of Charges” of this policy.
- That Goods & Services tax is applicable and will be charged in connection with the loan.
- That no discount or free gift or any other commitment whatsoever is given to customer by SiCreva or any of its authorized representative(s) other than what is documented herein.
- SiCreva shall not process incomplete/defective application form, for which if any loss or delay is caused to Customers, Customers will not hold SiCreva liable for such loss or delay.
- That submission of loan application to SiCreva does not imply automatic approval and SiCreva will decide the quantum of the loan at its sole and absolute discretion. SiCreva in its sole and absolute discretion may either sanction or reject the application for granting the loan. Incase of rejection, SiCreva shall not be required to give any reason.
- That SiCreva shall have the right to make disclosure of any information relating to me/us including personal information, details in relation to Loan, defaults, security, etc. to the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and/or any other governmental/regulatory/statutory or private agency/entity, credit bureau, RBI, SiCreva’s other branches/subsidiaries/affiliates/rating agencies, service providers, other banks/financial institutions, any third parties, any assignes/potential assignees or transferees, who may need, process and publish the information in such manner and through such medium as it may be deemed necessary by the publisher/ Company/ RBI, including publishing the name as part of willful defaulter’s list from time to time, as also use for KYC information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes.
- SiCreva reserves its right to reject the loan application and retain the loan application form along with the photograph, information and documents.
- In respect of any delayed payments, without prejudice to all other rights of SiCreva under these Terms & Conditions: SiCreva shall be entitled to recover Penal Charges me/us described in the Schedule of Charges.
- That I/ We shall furnish any additional documents as and when required by SiCreva.
- That there is no impediment or restriction (whether legal or judicial) against Customers and/or their asset filed/reported by any other bank/financer/bank.
- That the funds shall be used for the purpose for which loan has been applied and will not be used for speculative or antisocial purpose.
- That the information furnished by Customers is true and accurate.
- Customers advise SiCreva in writing of any change in their residential or employment address
- Customers hereby authorize and give consent to SiCreva to disclose, without notice to usersme/ us, information furnished by me/us in the application form(s)/ related documents executed/ to be executed in relation to the facilities to be availed by Customers from SiCreva, to SiCreva’s other branches/ subsidiaries/ affiliates/ Credit Bureaus/ Rating Agencies/ Service Providers, banks/ financial institutions, governmental/ regulatory authorities or third parties for information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes that SiCreva may deem fit. Customers waive the privilege of privacy and privity of contract.
- Customers hereby confirm having received, read and understood the terms and conditions applicable to this loan including the application form and the Terms and Conditions/ Agreement and accept the same.
- Customers confirms that he/she is citizen of India.
- Customers confirm that SiCreva shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or no delivery of the product and or with respect to the quality, condition, fitness, suitability or otherwise whatsoever of the said Product.
Customers also confirm that:
- In the case of loan cancellation, the applicable pro-rata interest charges on any outstanding loan amount will have to be borne by Customers and understand that Processing Fee is non-refundable charges and would not be waived/ refunded in case of loan cancellation or where the loan has not been disbursed.
- The sanction or any other loan communication received by Customers online is only be a conditional approval and shall not give rise to any obligations to SiCreva to disburse the loan or otherwise. The conditional approval shall be subject to the final sanction issued by SiCreva after receipt of all documents including KYC documents from me.
- The loan related information like “welcome letter”, “repayment schedule”, “Terms and condition”, “disbursal advice (as applicable to Personal Loan/ Business Loan)”, will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned by Customers in this loan application form.
- Customers can log on to www.SiCreva.com to view the welcome letter and repayment schedule. Customers may also request for a physical copy of Welcome Letter and Repayment Schedule separately if need be.
- Customers have no right to terminate the Terms & Conditions save and except by payment, in full , of all moneys payable under the terms & conditions to SiCreva.
- SiCreva reserves the right to transfer the loan to another entity at its own discretion.
- If Customers desire to question any statement or any part thereof Customers shall furnish SiCreva full details of the same within 15 days of the receipt of the statement. It is however clarified that the Customers shall not be entitled to default or delay the payment of the instalments on the ground of the Statement of Account furnished by SiCreva being inaccurate or any other ground.
- The Sanctioned Loan, interest, additional penal charges, fees, expenses and all other sums whatsoever including but not limited to Outstanding payable by Customers to SiCreva hereunder may, if required by SiCreva be secured by the product on which SiCreva shall have first and exclusive rights. This does not include products where as per law, no lien is allowed such as jewellery items. Loans, under which such products are purchased will be deemed unsecured.
PAYMENT OF EMI DUES:
- Customers have given NACH Mandate in favor of SiCreva covering all the amounts due to SiCreva under these Terms & Conditions including the EMI towards the Sanctioned Loan as stipulated herein.
- Customers shall ensure availability of funds in the account on which such NACH Mandate/ have been drawn and that the Customers will not at any time close his account and/ or issue any notice instructing SiCreva not to present any of such NACH Mandate towards repayment of EMI payable by the Borrower to SiCreva under these Terms & Conditions.
- As a part of the loan application, SiCreva may require to access Customers CIBIL/Credit score. Customers authorize SiCreva to make any enquiries with any other finance company / bank / registered credit bureau regarding my credit history with them.
- Customers , would like to know through telephonic calls, or SMS on my mobile number mentioned in the Application Form as well as in this undertaking, or through any other communication mode, various loan offer schemes from SiCreva or loan promotional schemes or any other promotional schemes and hereby authorize SiCreva, it’s employees, agents, associates to do so. Customers confirm that laws in relation to the unsolicited communication referred in “National Do Not Call Registry” (the “NDNC Registry”) as laid down by TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be applicable for such communication/calls/SMSs received from SiCreva, its employees or agents.
- The loan will be governed by separate terms and conditions and/ or other documents (“Loan Documents”) entered into with SiCreva as the case may be. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions of the Loan Documents, the provisions of the Loan Documents shall prevail.
- SiCreva is solely responsible for the website https://www.SiCreva.com and all contents thereof and for all data or information that may be submitted thereon as also for all products and services offered therein.
Other terms & conditions
- It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the use of name and password are kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party, including any representative of SiCreva, or its agents and shall take all possible care to prevent discovery of the under name or password by any person.
- SiCreva makes no representations about the timeliness, of the services contained on the SiCreva web site for any purpose.
- SiCreva makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, of the services contained on the SiCreva web site for any purpose.
- SiCreva shall not be responsible if any information/ database/ statement/ certificate/ page is printed/ downloaded from SiCreva’s site and after printing/ downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/ removed/ obscured contained therein.
- SiCreva, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages for the delay or inability to use the SiCreva web site, or failure to provide services, or for any information, date, statement, certificate, software, and any other services obtained through the SiCreva web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of SiCreva web site.
- SiCreva reserves the right to suspend these services if in SiCreva’s opinion security of the site or of the data could be compromised.
- SiCreva may also suspend services on the web site for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such event user shall contact SiCreva offices for any clarification.
- SiCreva, has offered as privileged service to the User (without any charge). However, SiCreva reserves the right to levy any service charges as applicable from time to time in consideration for the services provided herein to the user. In case user is not consenting to any service charges then, user may opt out of SiCreva services.
Interest on Loan:
The annual percentage rate (APR) depends on the product and the period of repayment that you choose. The APR ranges from 8% to 35%. Being said that, we do offer 0% interest for certain products categories.
The processing fee can be a fixed amount or a percentage of product value/loan amount and it dependent on the product and the period of repayment that you choose.
NOTE: Processing fee on new loan application is subject to change from time to time and SiCreva undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the Customers about any such changes. To know the latest processing fee applicable to loans kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Charges:
NACH Return Charges – Rs.350
Cheque Return Charges – Rs.350
EMI Overdue Charge/Late Payment Charge:
EMI overdue charges – 2% per month of loan amount for each overdue EMI
Swapping Charges – Change of registered bank account for loan repayment:
NACH Swap charges (Changing the bank account for ECS debit of EMI) – Rs.500
PDC Swap charges (Changing the Post-dated cheque given for 1st EMI debit) – Rs.500
EMI date change (up to 25 days) – Rs.200
Cash / Cheque pickup (for EMI re-payment) – Rs.200
NACH Mandate pick-up for re-processing (due to Bank Account / Sign Mismatch): – Rs.200
For loans with tenure up to 6 months – 2.5% on Balance Principal Outstanding
For loans with tenure more than 6 months – 4% on Balance Principal Outstanding
Changes to Website or Policy
- SiCreva reserves the right to modify the User Interface, appearance, contents, organization, location and accessibility of the Website and/ or the Policy on Website Use at any time without prior notice.
- The User is expected to keep himself/ herself updated of any changes made in this Website and the information available on it on a regular basis and SiCreva undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the User about any such changes.
- It is imperative to note that SiCreva has taken required efforts to ensure that the information/ statement/ certificate provided on SiCreva’s Web Site is reasonably accurate, however, SiCreva not warrant its accuracy, completeness or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. As such database provided is without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect.
Non-Compliance with Policy/Terms of Website Use
If you (User) breach the terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use in any way, or if we suspect that you have breached these terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use in any way, we may take necessary steps as follows:(i) send you one or more formal warnings; (ii) temporarily/permanently block your access to the Website; (iii) block all computers/devices using your IP address from accessing the Website; (v) request your internet service providers to block your access to Website; (vi) commence legal action against you, for recovery of amounts due or damages arising out of your breach of terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use; and/or (vii) suspend or delete your account on Website.
The User herein agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, action, liability, cost, loss, damage, endured by us by your access to the Website.
Links to Other Sites
The use of this Website and the Policy on Website Use shall be governed by Indian law. The Policy on Website Use and your activity under this Policy are an ‘electronic record’ in accordance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000.
Limitation of Liability
- Though, SiCreva has taken proper care/precaution to make the database reliable, SiCreva will not be held responsible for any liability that may arise out of any such error in the data base. Further, SiCreva does not represent/claim that SiCreva’s Web Site is free of viruses or harmful components.
- Use of any information/statement/certificate on SiCreva’s Web site shall be at your own risk. All information/statements/certificates should be used in accordance with applicable laws. SiCreva, its subsidiary companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees, accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of this Website.
- In case of transaction/ statement /certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to SiCreva. You are free to mail your queries on email@example.com.
- SiCreva has provided information/data base on the Web Site on an “as is where is ” basis. SiCreva expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SiCreva disclaims all responsibility for any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this Website, its Contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services even if the Entities are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.